This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
If you find a yeti under your bed, there’s no need to fret! Yetis are friendly, cuddly creatures and with this hilarious step-to-step guide your yeti will soon feel at home. You’ll discover how to feed a yeti (you’ll need a napkin), how to run a yeti’s bath (with ice), and what to expect if you take him to school.
A hilarious rhyming picture book by Claire Freedman, author of ALIENS LOVE UNDERPANTS, and Claudia Ranucci, illustrator of IS THAT AN ELEPHANT IN MY FRIDGE?
June 1st, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.1; Lower years; 0.5 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- What's for Lunch, Papa Penguin? (PB)
Ricky Ricotta #7: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs the Uranium Unicorns from Uranus
- Captain Underpants #6: The Big, Bad Battle of the Bionic Booger Boy Part One - The Night of the Nasty Nostril Nuggets
Nice Work for the Cat and the King
- Llama Glamarama
- Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Bogey?
Mack and the Missing Cheese
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog
Brave and the Fox
Superworm (Early Reader)
- Macca the Alpaca
The Lighthouse Keeper: The Lighthouse Keeper's Rescue
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
The Scarecrows' Wedding
- Pig #4: The Big, Fat, Totally Bonkers Diary of Pig
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
The Smeds and the Smoos
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
The Ugly Five