Nice Work for the Cat and the King
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Alas and alack! The Royal Money Box is almost empty.The king has to get a job – but what kind of job would be fit for a king? Butcher? Baker? Candlestick Maker? It takes many comical disasters, and a surprisingly helpful visit from a dragon, before both cat and king find their perfect jobs. This wonderfully funny follow-up to Nick Sharratt’s acclaimed début novel, The Cat and the King, is a feast of fun and glorious illustration.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Pokemon: Alola Region Adventure Guide
The Fowl Twins
- Dark Unicorns: The Darkest Unicorn
- Horrid Henry #112: Summer Fun
The Cat and the King (PB)
- Lily Alone
- Dream On, Amber
- RSPCA #1: Little Lost Hedgehog
- The Thing About Jellyfish
- Drone Racer
- The Longest Whale Song
Mudpuddle Farm: Cock-A-Doodle-Doo!
- The Giggle Pigs
- Harry Potter: Battle of Hogwarts
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
- Moon and Me: Goodnight, Moon Baby
Mog the Forgetful Cat
- My Story: The Trenches