Nice Work for the Cat and the King
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Alas and alack! The Royal Money Box is almost empty.The king has to get a job – but what kind of job would be fit for a king? Butcher? Baker? Candlestick Maker? It takes many comical disasters, and a surprisingly helpful visit from a dragon, before both cat and king find their perfect jobs. This wonderfully funny follow-up to Nick Sharratt’s acclaimed début novel, The Cat and the King, is a feast of fun and glorious illustration.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
My Big Brother, Boris
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle's Pet Party
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Meet Waffle!
- LEGO® Jurassic World: Dino-Heroes (with bonus story Owen to the Rescue)
- The Accidental Father Christmas
- Bendy and the Ink Machine: Crack-Up Comics Collection (Bendy)
7booksOur Emotions & Behaviours x7
22booksGifted Readers Ages 5-7 Pack
Moon and Me: The Little Seed: A classic bedtime story to read together
SAVE Promo available
- Cookie! (Book 2): Cookie and the Most Annoying Girl in the World
The Impossible Crime (Mac B., Kid Spy #2)
The Cat and the King (PB)
Acorn: Dragon's Halloween
Ricky Ricotta #2: Ricky Ricotta's Mighty Robot vs The Mutant Mosquitoes from Mercury