Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Goth Girl meets Ghostbusters in this read-in-one-sitting mystery adventure with the perfect spine-tingling balance of fun and scares! Evangeline Clement spends her days learning the ways of magic from her witch grandmother. When they are called to a creepy old mansion to solve an unusual case, Evangeline encounters an enemy unlike any of the terrifying monsters she has faced before… And a secret about her own family that will shake her to the tips of her silver-toed boots. Beware! This is a story to read with the lights on…
308 in Setanta SCB July 2021
October 4th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Extincts
- Mr Skip
Crazy Mayonnaisy Mum
The Curse of the Chocolate Phoenix NE
- Aru Shah and the End of Time
- Where Zebras Go
- Ninja Kid: From Nerd to Ninja
- The Great Chocoplot
Skunk and Badger #1: Skunk and Badger
Mermaids Rock #2: The Floating Forest
The Demon Headmaster #1: The Demon Headmaster
- The World's Worst Parents
- Sam Wu #5: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Zombies
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
- The White Giraffe #1: The White Giraffe
- My Brother is a Superhero
- The London Eye Mystery
The Scarecrows' Wedding (Early Reader)
- Llama Glamarama
- Koalas Eat Gum Leaves
- Alpacas with Maracas
- The Nothing to See Here Hotel #1: The Nothing to See Here Hotel
- Sam Wu #2: Sam Wu is NOT Afraid of Sharks!
- The Day The Banana Went Bad
- Baker Street Academy: Sherlock and the Disappearing Diamond Mystery
- Tom Gates #17: Spectacular School Trip (Really...)
Tom Gates #14: Biscuits, Bands and Very Big Plans