Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €0.90 to spend on books Orders of €10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Deliciously dark! A sumptuous gothic treat with a brave, big-haired heroine to die for. With her in-your-face attitude, feather tiara and punky boots, Ada Goth isn’t your typical soppy Victorian heiress. And that’s just as well, since she’s pretty much left to her own devices amid the overgrown gardens and spooky corridors of the forbidding Ghastly-Gorm Hall. (NOT for the nervous.) Ada has no friends, and she’s a bit lonely. But when William and Emily Cabbage come to stay, that could all be about to change. Can Ada, her new buddies and one undead mouse called Ishmael solve a sinister mystery and foil an evil baddie?
- Winner of the Costa Children’s Book Award
- A funny, spooky tale of mystery and friendship
- Chris Riddell is the current Children’s Laureate
- Beautifully illustrated in a witty, ornate style