Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Weird howling. Missing sausages. An actual werewolf on the loose. Izzy’s school trip is turning out scarier than a campfire story! Izzy and her friends are MEGA EXCITED about their school camping trip. Roaring fires, toasted marshmallows, no showers for ages. Cool! But then WEIRD things start happening. There are howling sounds at night, and some sausages go missing. Oh, and did you spot that it’s nearly a full moon…? When they see their new teacher’s hairy legs, the terrible truth is revealed. There’s a werewolf in their camp, and they’re all DOOMED!
- Another hysterical adventure from Pamela Butchart
- Bestselling series that has won a Blue Peter Award
- Hilarious pictures by top illustrator Thomas Flintham
- Confident readers love Izzy’s crazy tales of school life