Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
Two mighty stars of YA collide in a book that slams into your heart with the impact of an asteroid strike. Not your normal girl meets boy-promised-to-another story. Jess + Nicu? Don’t make Jess laugh. Nicu is all big eyes and ill-fitting clothes, eager as a puppy. He’s so not her type. (Jess doesn’t wear her heart on her sleeve. She’s got way too much to hide.) Nicu thinks Jess is beautiful. Thing is – his dad brought Nicu here for a better life, but now all he talks about is going back home to find Nicu a wife. And Nicu always does what Dad wants. His fists are the most powerful force in Nicu’s life. Except for Jess… Secrets. Taboos. A safe place to hide. First love should be heaven. What do you do when it’s hell?
- A modern-day Romeo and Juliet by two incredible writers
- High-impact, high-emotion – perfect for fans of John Green
- Sarah Crossan is the author of Carnegie Medal winner One
- Brian Conaghan won huge acclaim for When Mr Dog Bites
This book contains mature content and language.
This product has not been reviewed yet.