Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
This product is not for sale in United States.
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
By the author of Uglies! Not your usual ‘twins swap places’ drama. Dark. Dangerous. Dystopian. When the world sees Frey, they think they see her twin sister Rafi. Frey was raised to be Rafi’s double. But now she’s secretly taken on the role for real. Her goal? To destroy the forces that created her – and take revenge on her murderous father. But when a rebellion rises, Frey is stranded alone in Paz. It’s a city where people wear gadgets to regulate their emotions. It’s an easy place to get lost – and an easy place to lose yourself. Then the city is attacked. Now Frey must leave the shadows and fling herself into the chaos of warfare. It’s the only way to get out, find her missing sister – and destroy her dad.
- Second in the Imposters series by YA legend Scott Westerfeld
- Scott is the hugely acclaimed author of Uglies and Midnighters
- This dark tale of rebellion and intrigue is set in the Uglies world
- Frighteningly vivid and hugely imaginative dystopian storytelling
- Perfect for fans of Teri Terry, The Hunger Games and Divergent
September 5th, 2019
AR book level: 4.6; Middle years plus; 12.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.