Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €8.75 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Uplifting young fiction by a best-loved author. Malorie Blackman is seriously well-known for her powerful Noughts and Crosses YA sequence, and for her pulse-racing thrillers for older primary readers. But did you know she also writes snappy fiction for younger readers who are growing in confidence? In these charming books you’ll meet Maxine, also known as Girl Wonder: a super sister and livewire heroine with a talent for funny mischief! Plus there’s Betsey Biggalow, a little girl with BIG ideas that she’d love to whisper into your ear…
- Heartwarming young fiction by a superstar author
- Perfect for building confidence in emergent readers
- Each book has five to seven accessible short stories
- Full of heartwarming insights into modern family life
- Malorie writes the huge Noughts and Crosses series
- Her other books include Thief! and Pig-Heart Boy
- She served as Children’s Laureate from 2013-2015
February 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.