Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €2.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Meet Dinah: not your typical teenage rebel. She’s shaved off all her hair, and now she’s driving off in a camper van. But where is Dinah running to? First you should ask what she’s running from. The commune. The scary place full of weird rules, so that Dinah needs to leave NOW, with a new identity and a prickly bald head. The plan is to go it alone, and hitch a ride down south. But the plan has gone wrong. Now she’s illegally driving a VW campervan for hundreds of miles. And she isn’t alone. There’s Aheb: a grumpy man with one leg. As they drive, he’ll force Dinah to face all the dark stuff that led her to this place. But at the end of it all, will Dinah know where to turn?
- The first YA book by Costa Award shortlisted author Kit de Waal
- Rewrites the Moby Dick legend in a totally original, startling way
- A bold story of daring to start afresh and seize your own power
- Muscular, vital writing that engages the brain and all the senses
- Kit has received glowing acclaim for her two adult novels to date
“Fresh and defiantly original … what a beautiful book.” Sarah Moore Fitzgerald
*Please note this book contains language more suitable for older readers.
This product has not been reviewed yet.