Buy this and your school gets €1.77 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Look out! There’s a Snaffle about, and she’ll eat your screen as a snack! When the Snaffle arrives in the city, she just wants to play, but everyone’s too busy staring at their screens. The Snaffle discovers that she likes screens, too - as a snack! When she chomps down every last screen in the city, that’s when the fun really starts . . .
- Screens away, it’s time to play in this warm, funny, and very timely tale from the creators of The Snatchabook.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Baby Shark and Friends: Twinkle Twinkle, You're a Star
- Fabulous Frankie (PB)
Horrible Histories: Gorgeous Georgians
- Rose Gold and Friends #2: Yasmeen's Winter Fun
- Scholastic Classics: Five Children and It
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #3: I Am Slappy's Evil Twin
- Evacuee: A Real-Life World War ll Story
- Goosebumps: The Haunted Mask 2 (Movie Monster PB)
- Addy's Cup of Sugar
My Little Sister Doris
- My Daddies!
- Scholastic Classics: Pollyanna
- The Naughtiest Unicorn on Holiday
Mary Queen of Scots: Born to Rule
Elizabeth I: Reigns Supreme
- Puppy Place #1: Goldie
- Scholastic Classics: Oliver Twist
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
- Scholastic Classics: What Katy Did
Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs
Plague: Outbreak in London, 1665 - 1666
Horrible Histories: Gruesome Guide to Dublin (New Edition)
Horrible Science: Painful Poison
Beetle Boy: The Beetle Collector's Handbook
- Scholastic Classics: White Fang
- Goosebumps Slappyworld #1: Slappy Birthday to You
I Was There...: Richard III: The Young Prince (new edition)
Book of the month
- Wordless Picture Book Pack
4booksBarrington Stoke: Kaye Umansky Pack x4