A House Without Walls
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A House Without Walls is a powerful story of family, hope and redemption amidst the refugee crisis in Syria from the award-winning Elizabeth Laird, illustrated by Lucy Eldridge.
Thirteen-year-old Safiya and her family have been driven out of Syria by civil war. Safiya knows how lucky she is – lucky not to be living in a refugee camp, lucky to be alive. But it’s hard to feel grateful when she’s forced to look after her father and brother rather than go back to school, and now that she’s lost her home, she’s lonelier than ever.
As they struggle to rebuild their lives, Safiya realizes that her family has always been incomplete and with her own future in the balance, it’s time to uncover the secrets that war has kept buried.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Demelza & the Spectre Detectors
- My Story: My Story: Suffragette (centenary edition)
- The Howling Hag Mystery
- Voices #3: Son of the Circus - A Victorian Story
- How to Save the World with a Chicken and an Egg
An Island of Our Own
The Great Outdoors Pack
- Great Irish Weather Book
- Leo's War
- Adventures on Trains: Murder on the Safari Star
Torn Apart - The Partition of India, 1947
A Single Thread of Moonlight
- By Ash, Oak and Thorn
- The Faraway Truth
3booksTom Palmer War Pack x3
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Focloiropedia: A Journey Through the Irish Language from Arán to Zú
6booksRugby Spirit Pack x 6
- The Hill We Climb
- Kidnap on the California Comet
- Terror Kid
- Coming Home
- The City of Lost Dreamers
- Children of the Quicksands