Terry Deary's Best Ever Shakespeare Tales New
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Read William Shakespeare’s best-loved plays like never before – a perfect mix of comedy, tragedy, magic and romance, retold for younger readers.
Terry Deary’s Best Ever Shakespeare Tales tells you more than just what happens in everyone’s favourite Shakespeare plays – it tells you the stories behind them.From how the plays were originally staged to what Shakespeare himself might have thought of his work being taught in schools – there’s so much to find out. Discover more out about:
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream
- King Lear
- Twelfth Night
- The Tempest
- The Merchant of Venice
- Romeo and Juliet
- Julius Caesar
- The Taming of the Shrew
An engaging, easy-to-use and informative collection of Shakespeare’s tales with humorous illustrations.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Children of the Quicksands
- The Magician's Map: A Hoarder Hill Adventure
3booksA Place Called Perfect Trilogy
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
- The Day I Was Erased
- The Thirteenth Home of Noah Bradley
You Can Save the Planet: 101 Ways You Can Make a Difference
4booksCogheart Pack x 4
Escape the Rooms (the laugh-out-loud funny and mind-blowingly brilliant new book for kids!)
Book of the month
4booksEmma Carroll Pack x 4
6booksOnce Pack x 6
A Secret of Birds and Bone
When We Got Lost In Dreamland
- Stories for Kids Who Dare to Be Different
3booksThe Last Wild Trilogy
Castle of Tangled Magic
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
4booksMaz Evans Pack x 4
- Generation Hope: You(th) Can Make a Difference!
- Little Leaders: Visionary Women Around the World
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
- Little Leaders: Exceptional Men in Black History
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
Night Bus Hero
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- The House with Chicken Legs