The Hunger Games: The Hunger Games 4 Book Paperback Box Set
Buy this and your school gets €5.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
This stunning paperback box set includes all three books in Suzanne Collins’s internationally bestselling Hunger Games trilogy together with The Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes. In the ruins of a place once known as North America lies the nation of Panem, a shining Capitol surrounded by twelve outlying districts. The Capitol keeps the districts in line by forcing them all to send one boy and one girl between the ages of twelve and eighteen to participate in the annual Hunger Games, a fight to the death on live TV… And the odds are against all who play.
- With all four of Suzanne Collins’s Hunger Games novels in one box set, you can step into the world of Panem and continue all the way to the electrifying conclusion.
- Three books, four films and one worldwide phenomenon, The Hunger Games series changed the face of global YA.
- Lionsgate begin production on the movie of Ballad of Songbirds and Snakes in 2022.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Defy the Night
5booksSue Wallman Pack x5
4booksLaura Wood Pack x 4
4booksBenjamin Zepheniah Pk x4
7booksJohn Green Pack x7
10booksNew Fiction: Ages 11-12 Pack
10booksNew Fiction: YA Pack
- Disney Princess Rapunzel: What Once Was Mine
- Keep It Together, Keiko Carter
- Skin of the Sea
Merry Kissmas to You
- The City of Lost Dreamers
- Upper World
3booksBali Rai Pack x 3
12booksTwisted Tales Pk x12
15booksSkulduggery Pk x15
- It's Behind You
A Single Thread of Moonlight
5booksSarah Crossan Pack x5
6booksMiss Peregrine's Peculiar Pkx6
3booksKevin Brooks Pk x3
- Top 100 Bks for Teens Complete
- Barrington Stoke Teen Pk
10booksBlack Voices Pack
30copiesTom's Midnight Garden x 30
13booksStories About Refugees Pack x13
6booksMental Health Pack x6
15booksStories About Discrimination Pack x15
12booksLiving with Disabilities Pack x12