Buy this and your school gets €2.60 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Weather is awesome and exciting – it’s part of our everyday lives but what is it?
This funkily illustrated title explores all types of weather with four children Anjali, Lulu, Mason and Noah. Their teacher, Mr Sangar, explains that weather is about what’s happening in the atmosphere. And, there are six major things going on up there that are constantly changing and making our weather. Mason’s dad explains the water cycle to them. They experience all types of weather, such as rain, snow, sleet and hail and see some fantastic rainbows too. They learn about extreme weather, such as floods, hurricanes and typhoons and find out how to identify different types of clouds and lightning. They discover the different climate zones, learn about jet streams and get serious about climate change and global warming.
Get Busy activity suggestions encourage children to be actively engaged.
There are also full-page, step-by-step activities for how to make a cloud burst or a tornado in a jar.
Look out for the other titles in this series: Go Green!, Nature Needs You! and Save the Seas!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Great Race: The Story of the Chinese Zodiac
- The Word Collector
- The Land and the People: Russia
- Dot.Common Sense: How to Stay Smart and Safe Online
10booksHorrible Histories: Newspaper Editions Pack
- Young Explorer: Life Cycle of an Oak Tree
- The Land and the People: India
- I is for India
- The Land and the People: Japan
4booksScience Builders Pack x 4
- In My Mosque
- Everything Awesome About Dinosaurs and Other Prehistoric Beasts!
- RHS: Outdoor Adventure Handbook
- The Land and the People: Brazil
The Best Diwali Ever
- Fantastically Great Women Artists and Their Stories
- Usborne Beginners: Nature Box Set (10 books)
- Everything Awesome About Space and Other Galactic Facts!
- Lift-the-Flap First Questions and Answers: Why Do We Need Trees?
- One Hundred Reasons To Hope
- 100 Things to Know About Planet Earth
- How To Change The World
- Look Inside the World of Bees
- RHS: Nature: A Magical Journey Through the Year
- One Hundred Steps: The Story of Captain Sir Tom Moore
- Cats React to Science Facts
- See Inside: How Things Work
- RHS: Explore Nature: Things to Do Outdoors All Year Round
See Inside: Why Plastic is a Problem
My Book of Fossils