Buy this and your school gets €1.60 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Lottie Brooks is BACK for more extremely embarrassing adventures as she goes on holiday and gets her very first boyfriend!THINGS THAT ARE RUBBISH IN MY LIFE:
- Have the most disgusting little brother in the entire world
- Have to get braces when am on the brink of having my first kiss
- Mum is making cottage pie for dinner. VOM.
Finally summer has arrived and Lottie has BIG plans – scrolling through Instagram, dreaming about MEGA-crush Daniel and sunbathing by the pool on their family holiday to France.
Then Lottie meets new CRUSH Antoine. The language is a tiny bit of a barrier but does it matter when he’s THAT good looking?
Readers LOVE Lottie Brooks: My daughter couldn’t put it down and read it in 2 days. Read at breakfast, walking downstairs, tea time, in the bath. My 9-year-old daughter devoured it in two nights, and all I could hear from her was giggling and the occasional “Mum! Listen to this! This is SO me!”. My 12 year old reluctant reader took this book, read 100 pages in one night and proclaimed it ‘the best book ever’ Katie has managed to capture the essence of what this group think and feel in a positive, life-affirming fashion.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Gone #1: Gone
- Esports: The Ultimate Guide
- Pokemon: Legendary and Mythical Guidebook: Super Deluxe Edition
- Twins (Graphic Novel)
- Breakfast Club Adventures
- The Hunger Games #1: The Hunger Games
- Miles Morales: Shock Waves (Marvel)
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History