Captain Underpants #2: Captain Underpants and the Attack of the Talking Toilets
Out of stock - due soon
Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 28 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Not so long ago, George and Harold created the greatest superhero in the history of their school – and brought him to life by mistake! He is Captain Underpants, and his true identity is so secret, even HE doesn’t know who he is! But that was only the start… Now the boys have accidentally created a whole army of evil, vicious talking toilets intent on taking over the world!!! Someone needs to flush them out – and it’s DEFINITELY a job for the world’s ONLY superhero with WEDGIE POWER!
Add a review
Customers also bought
Girl Power: Indian Women Who Took On the World
The Wild Before
- Ikigai for Teens: How to Find Your Path in Life
- Captain Underpants #11: Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Retaliation of the Turbo Toilet 2000
- Captain Underpants #12: Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot
- The Story of the Windrush
Who Pooed in my Loo?
- Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History
- Captain Underpants #1: The Adventures of Captain Underpants
- The Proudest Blue
- The Hodgeheg