Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
Buy this and your school gets €2.18 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 9 ratings
3 reviews (Add a review)
Walk in the shoes of princesses from the past. Discover My Royal Story, where history gets real. In 1490 BC, Asha, the daughter of King Tuthmosis, lives a carefree life at the royal court in Thebes. But when a prophecy foretells that ‘a young woman will prove to be the best man in the Two Kingdoms’, she’s soon caught up in a whirlwind of treason and danger…
- A brilliant royal strand from a best-loved series
- A fictional diary told in the voice of a princess
- Brings the dangerous world of Ancient Egypt to life
- Exciting historical reading linked to the curriculum
- The My Story series has sold over a million copies
September 7th, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.7; Middle years; 5.0 points