I Was There...: Royal Nursemaid
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
I Was There… is a perfect introduction for younger readers into stories from the past, allowing children to imagine that they were really there.
I Was There… Royal Nursemaid tells the fascinating story of a young girl working in the royal household at the time of the birth of Queen Victoria’s eldest son. Brilliantly reimagined by My Story author, Jill Atkins, readers aged 7+ will love this vivid first-hand account of a child’s experience as a servant in Victorian times.
Perfect for readers interested in enthralled by all things royal.
September 4th, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Was There...: Alone in the Trenches
Horrible Histories 25th Anniversary Edition: Groovy Greeks
A Story Like the Wind
I Was There...: Viking Invasion
Supertato: Carnival Catastro-Pea!
The Land and the People: Brazil
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #2: Gargantis
- Bringing the Rain to Kapiti Plain
Slug Needs a Hug
Horrible Science: Blood, Bones and Body Bits
- Brightstorm #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
- My Story: A Picture of Freedom
6copiesLetters from the Lighthouse x 6
I Was There...: Boudica's Army
- Usborne Beginners: Science Box Set
- Somebody Swallowed Stanley
Izzy Gizmo and the Invention Convention
- I Was There...: Escape from the Blitz
- I Was There...: 1066 - The Norman Conquest
- The Proudest Blue
- Horrible Geography: Violent Volcanoes
- I Was There...: Tutankhamun's Tomb