All Join In Story Plays: The Gingerbread Boy
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Get every child reading aloud and performing! Award-winning author Vivian French rewrites a favourite fairy tale as a lively drama for four voices, letting children join in with the classic story in a fresh new way. Ideal for class performance and group reading, this innovative and beautifully designed book offers a simple, creative and enjoyable way of sharing stories and learning to read.
- A lovely way to get children participating in stories
- An essential childhood story reworked as a four-part play
- Each part is clearly marked by different colour bands
- Strongly patterned language to support growing readers
- Brief teaching notes with practical advice/performance tips
- Vivian French is the best-loved author of Oliver’s Vegetables
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.