Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
An action-packed Anglo-Saxon tale of one boy’s journey to the Battle of Hastings in 1066.
The story of one Anglo-Saxon boy’s journey to the Battle of Hastings in 1066: Key Stage 2 History brought to life as battle-packed adventure. 1065: Magnus is the son of Harold Godwinson, lord of the Southern Saxons and ruthlessly ambitious claimant to the throne of England. Overnight, Magnus finds himself cast centre-stage in the blood-soaked family feud that led to one of history’s most famous battles. This is the family tragedy behind 1066: live it with Magnus, as the wolves of history close in on his Anglo-Saxon boyhood.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Time Travel Guides: The Maya and Chichen Itza
- My Story: Stories of the First World War
- Poems from the First World War
- Great Civilisations: The Maya
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
My Dad is a Grizzly Bear
- Explore!: Mayan Civilisation
- Comparing People from the Past: Mary Seacole, Florence Nightingale and Edith Cavell
Fly High Crew: The Green Glow
- Forces and Matter
4booksRabbit and Bear Pack
The Legend of Kevin
- Danny Chung Does Not Do Maths
- Zim Zam Zoom!
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
- Scholastic Classics: Scottish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Found! Anglo-Saxon Britain
- On the Move: Poems About Migration
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
- The Land and the People: Japan
- The Super Miraculous Journey of Freddie Yates
- Football Academy: Captain Fantastic
- Meesha Makes Friends
- Rain Before Rainbows
Magic Faraway Tree: The Enchanted Wood
- How to Be Me