Big Cat: The Life and Times of William Shakespeare (Book Band Pearl)
Buy this and your school gets €1.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Find out about the fascinating life of William Shakespeare – the world’s most famous playwright. How did the politics of the time, and the queens, kings and rulers, affect his writing? Who was this man who had such a way with words?
- Pearl/Band 18 books offer fluent readers a complex, substantial text with challenging themes to facilitate sustained comprehension, bridging the gap between a reading programme and longer chapter books.
- Text type – An information book.
- The book is organised into short chapters to help children practise the skills of locating and identifying important information.
- The glossary and index can be used to develop children’s information retrieval skills further.
- Curriculum links: History
September 7th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Horribly Famous: Elvis and his Blue Suede Shoes