Buy this and your school gets €3.90 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
The classic saga of three Irish children fighting for survival. Can their story possibly have a happy ending? It starts with the Great Hunger. Nothing to eat. Starvation and sickness. Then Eily, Michael and Peggy’s parents vanish. The children are evicted from their home and left to fend for themselves. They have nothing but their courage and each other. How will they stay alive? They must start a great journey across Ireland – but where will it take them? And if they survive, what is in store for them next? Find out in these books: inspiring, heart-rending classics that every kid should read and own.
- A bestselling historical saga of bravery, hope and survival
- Gives the events of the Great Hunger a vivid human face
- Follows an Irish family through two turbulent decades
- Explores issues such as tenant rights and Irish emigration
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Hate Everything!
- Big Little Hearts #2: Who Will Love Me When You're Gone?
6copiesHoles x 6
- Blazing a Trail
7booksOur Emotions & Behaviours x7
- I Don't Want to Play Nicely
6copiesWonder x 6
- Read with Oxford: Stages 1-3: Biff, Chip and Kipper: Rhyming Games Flashcards
The Teenage Guide to Stress
- Fearless! How to Be Your True, Confident Self
6copiesThe Last Bear x6
8booksMr Gum Pack x 8
3booksThe Wizards of Once Trio
- Julia Donaldson's Songbirds: My Cat and Other Stories
- Horrible Histories Special: Ireland
- The Suitcase Kid
6copiesThe Witches x 6
13booksSkulduggery Pleasant Pack x 13
- Unicorn Magic #1: Dawnblaze Saves Summer
6copiesDanny the Champion of the World x 6
- How Cuchulainn Got His Name
3booksTerry Pratchett Nomes Pack x 3
Growing Up for Boys: Everything You Need to Know
5booksMichael Morpurgo Ages 7-9 Pack x 5
10booksUltimate Football Heroes x10
- Boy: Tales of Childhood
6copiesThe Twits x 6
- The Dare to Be You Journal