Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Christmas Around the World
Buy this and your school gets €0.88 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A world of ways to celebrate Christmas! From yummy foods to festive songs, get inspired! What do Brazilians eat for Christmas dinner? When did the traditions of swapping Christmas cards and decorating trees start? How do you make German Christmas cookies? And does Santa always come on Christmas Eve? Find out in this joyous illustrated book, packed with Christmassy facts and fun from every corner of the globe.
- Beautifully illustrated hardback – ideal for stockings
- A lovely way to learn more about Christmas traditions
- Simply written in easy words for developing readers
- Explores Christmas gifts, food, songs and customs
September 1st, 2005
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 64 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.