Forces and Matter
Buy this and your school gets €2.34 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Learn about forces and matter through facts focused on percentages.
Did you know that only 12.5% of an iceberg is above the surface and the remaining 87.5% is below water? Find out about the different states of matter and the forces that govern them. Learn about forces and matter through facts focused on percentages. Liquids, solids, gases, buoyancy are some of the topics covered in this exciting new way of exploring forces and matter.
Find out what makes the world complete by understanding the different components that make everything whole.
The series combines the visual style of infographics and their striking way of presenting facts and figures, alongside in-depth explanations and diagrams. It is a fun approach to science, leaving behind long lists of facts and presenting information in a relevant and easy-to-understand way.
Other topics covered in the series are the human body, our living planet, energy and fuel, people and places, forces and matter, space and time.
Perfect for readers aged 9 and up.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Scientists Who Made History: Dian Fossey
Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
- Common Wealth
- Scientists Who Made History: Charles Darwin
Churchill: His Finest Hours
6copiesOliver's Vegetables x 6
- Women in Science
- Scientists Who Made History: Isaac Newton
- Good to be Green Pack
- RHS: Nature: A Magical Journey Through the Year
- Real-Life Stories: Malorie Blackman
- Purrmaids #4: Search for the Mermicorn
6booksFighting Fantasy Pack x 6
- Purrmaids #2: The Catfish Club
- Purrmaids #3: Seasick Sea Horse
- What Does It Mean to Be British?
The Underland Chronicles #4: Gregor and the Marks of Secret
The Underland Chronicles #5: Gregor and the Code of Claw
- The Land and the People: Brazil
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
- History VIP: King John
- Scholastic Poetry: Pet Poems
- Tom Gates #1: The Brilliant World of Tom Gates
- Esports: The Ultimate Guide
My Gym Teacher is an Alien Overlord
The Underland Chronicles #2: Gregor and the Prophecy of Bane
The Underland Chronicles #3: Gregor and the Curse of the Warmbloods
- Be a Scientist Pack
- Why Do We Remember? Charles Darwin's Voyages of Discovery