Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 25% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The ultimate hymn to doing life YOUR way. Max is used to being called Stupid. Kevin is used to being called Dwarf. But together they’re Freak the Mighty, walking tall! Max and Kevin both seem like poor contenders. Huge, slow Max is feared and bullied. (The fact that his dad killed his mum doesn’t help.) Kevin is smart, quirky, funny – and tiny. Everybody laughs at him. But greatness comes in all sizes. As Freak the Mighty, can they rise above the bullies and stand tall?
- A hilarious, moving story of friendship and courage
- Powerful themes of family, bullying, grief and pride
- Winner – ALA Young Adult Book of the Year Award
- The book that inspired the 1998 movie The Mighty
“A small classic, funny-sad, page-turning and memorable.” Sunday Times
March 1st, 2007
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.4; Upper years; 5.0 points
- 192 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.