Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Buy this and your school gets €1.00 to spend on books Orders of €10.00 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
A much-loved classic by Janet and Allan Ahlberg. These cheeky skeletons really want to scare someone! BOO! In the dark dark cellar of a dark dark house live a big skeleton, a little skeleton and a dog skeleton. One dark dark night, the skeletons sneak out on a mission to frighten someone! But – uh-oh. Everybody is in bed. They’ll just have to scare each other. But soon they find some others who want to play: the skeleton animals in the zoo!
- A classic that has delighted readers for over 25 years
- Supports early reading with repetition of simple words
- Witty, reassuring story which soothes fear of the dark
- From a best-loved, Greenaway Medal-winning team
July 17th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 3.6; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 32 pages