Horrible Geography: Monster Lakes
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 5/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
Dried out by dusty lessons? Dive into Monster Lakes. Explore a volcanic crater lake! Meet scuba-diving spiders! Hunt monsters from the deep! Plunge into this book to get the flabbergasting facts on how different lakes are formed – from volcanoes, plate movement, glaciers or wandering rivers. Discover weird lake wildlife, join some intrepid lake explorers of the past and present, and take a look for Nessie in the dark depths of a loch! Geography shouldn’t grind you down… and with this book, it’s really refreshing!
May 4th, 2009
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
The Knowledge: Fantastic Future
- Little Animal Ark: The Lucky Lamb
Horrible Histories: Measly Middle Ages
- The Last Wolf
- Horrible Histories: Stormin' Normans
- Horrible Science: Killer Energy
Horrible Histories: Smashing Saxons
Cleopatra: One Cool Queen
Horrible Science: Bulging Brains
- Horrible Science: Ugly Bugs
- A Life Story: Rosalind Franklin
- Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
Horrible Science: Fatal Forces
- A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
Horrible Histories: Woeful Second World War
A Quiet Night In
- A Life Story: Emma Raducanu
There's an Alien in Your Book
- A Life Story: Kamala Harris
Horrible Science: Chemical Chaos
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend the Suffragette
- A Life Story: Tom Daley
Horrible Geography: Stormy Weather
Horrible Science: Terrible Time
Horrible Geography: Earth-Shattering Earthquakes
- Bluey: Grannies
There's a Bear in Your Book
- Oh Dear!