Shopping from United States? Please visit the correct site for your location.
Horrible Histories (TV Tie-in): Terrible Tudors
This product is not currently available.
Other formats and editions:
|Paperback, May 2007||€7.48|
Rated 5/5 from 2 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI delivery for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.
- FREE ROI delivery on orders €30 or over
- €6 delivery charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE delivery to schools
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI delivery within 8 working days
Delivery charges and times vary for overseas addresses
The horrible book to go with the TV series!The Terrible Tudors weren’t just terrible. They were a heck of a horrible bunch! What with Henry VIII and his unlucky wives, and beastly Queen Bess and her slaughtered suitors, even the Tudor kings and queens were royally rotten! So find out…
- Why Henry VIII thought he’d married a horse
- Which terrible torture methods the twisted Tudors used
- Which shocking swear words they simply loved to say
- How an awful Tudor axeman kept botching the job
- What foul food the Tudors ate
Plus there are bloody beheadings, a mysterious murder, lots of curious quizzes and some gruesome games. History just doesn’t get more horrible!
June 1st, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
- 144 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.