This product is not currently available.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
When the first daring discoverers looked through a microscope, they discovered a world of life-forms unknown to science – the terribly teeny microscopic world. A place of violence and sudden death! A place of beastly swarming bacteria! A place of mini monsters! Look through your microscope if you dare to discover:
- which creature lays its eggs between your toes
- how germs make dead bodies explode
- how to perform a sickening slug experiment
- what hidden horrors live inside your house
- why your chicken dinner really tastes so yummy
- which beastly booklice feed on old books like this
- what tortuous terrors lurk down your toilet
Why have boring science when you can have Horrible Science? It’s monstrously exciting!
December 1st, 2008
This product has not been reviewed yet.