Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 1/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Big dreams, rivalries and romance collide in this must-read YA novel for K-pop fans everywhere! ‘I’m still giddy over this electrifying, big-hearted, all-kill smash of a debut. I couldn’t put it down.’ BECKY ALBERTALLI, author of Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda
‘The delectable K-pop confessional we’ve all been waiting for … frothy bubble tea of a book.’ NEW YORK TIMES
‘[A] riveting tale of friendship, love, and passion’ TEEN VOGUE
Candace is your average Korean-American teen – who can’t believe her luck when she’s picked from thousands of auditionees to travel to Seoul and train to become a K-pop star.
There’s only one problem: she’s really not cut out for it. The language is hard, the girls are mean, and the number-one rule is NO DATING – which proves impossible after she meets superstar idol One.J and fellow trainee YoungBae.
In the battle to debut, Candace must decide whether a spot in the most hyped K-pop girl group of all time is really worth risking everything …
* A YA romantic coming-of-age novel about big dreams, rivalries and friendship, set against the vibrant landscape of Seoul, South Korea.
- A must for any K-pop fan: a behind-the-scenes look at the Korean pop industry, whilst exploring themes of expectations, female empowerment and determination.
- Stephan Lee is a Korean-American writer, YA enthusiast and ardent K-pop fan!
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Claudia and the Phantom Phone Calls
Barrington Stoke Teen: Rook
The Poet X
An Island of Our Own
Penguin Modern Classics: Death of a Salesman
SAVE Promo available
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #5: Dawn and the Impossible Three
- The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #6: Kristy's Big Day
- On the Come Up
- The Crossover Graphic Novel
Effie the Rebel
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #2: The Truth About Stacey
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women and Good Wives
- The Forest of Ghosts and Bones
- Five Nights at Freddy's: Bunny Call (Five Nights at Freddy's: Fazbear Frights #5)
- Good Girls Die First
All About Eid: Things to Make and Do
The Adventures of John Blake: Mystery of the Ghost Ship
- Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- Scholastic Classics: Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde
- Moonchild: Voyage of the Lost and Found
- Scholastic Classics: Great Expectations
- Last One To Die
A Snowfall of Silver
- Harrow Lake
- The Woman in Black
Don't Call Me Grumpycorn
- Ten Little Monsters