Lisa Thompson Pack x 3 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- Compelling stories of kids battling real-life problems
- Lisa Thompson is a rising talent winning huge acclaim
- Her debut book The Goldfish Boy was an instant success
- Her books explore issues like OCD in a sensitive way
- They are heartfelt and written with a light, gentle touch
- Ideal for fans of Jacqueline Wilson and Eve Ainsworth
March 7th, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Riding Lessons #2: Saddles and Secrets
- How Not to Lose It: Mental Health Sorted
Riding Lessons #1: Riding Lessons
Riding Lessons #3: Riding Lessons: Taking the Reins
- The Boy Who Fooled the World
Healthy Me: Mental Well-being and Mindfulness
- My Survival: A Girl on Schindler's List
Death Sets Sail
- Diary of an Awesome Friendly Kid
- A Life Story: David Attenborough
2booksCan You See Me? Pair
7booksHarry Potter Pack x 7
5booksTom Gates Pack x 5