My True Story: Can I Come Home, Please?
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 1 rating
0 reviews (Add a review)
Using taped interviews from the Imperial War Museum’s Sound Archive, Phil Robins gathered together this compelling collection of first-hand accounts from people who grew up during the Second World War. As well as British children’s stories of evacuation and the Blitz, this book also includes memories from survivors of the Holocaust in Europe and from German children. Illustrated with many contemporary photographs, and includes a timeline and index.
March 2nd, 2009
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- My Royal Story: Egyptian Princess
- My Story: Viking Blood
- You Can’t Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
- JoJo & Gran Gran: Cook Together
- Acorn: Hello, Hedgehog: Do You Like My Bike?
- The Puppies of Blossom Meadow #3: Sprite Surprise
- Dragons! Creatures of Myth and Legend
- Acorn: Frog Meets Dog
- I Love Me!
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- Secret Science: The Amazing World Beyond Your Eyes
- Beyond the Sky: You and the Universe
Tales from the Caribbean
- Little Beauty
- The Romans: Gods, Emperors and Dormice
Dinosaur That Pooped Daddy!
- Battle for Roar
Dave and Greta Make the World Better!
- PAW Patrol Picture Book - Pups Save Christmas
- Fartboy: The First Sniff
- Hansel and Gretel
- The Secret Jungle
- We Wish You a Smelly Christmas
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic
Meet the Planets
- I Survived: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944