My World, Your World: How We Get Around
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Have you ever wondered how people in other countries live? My World, Your World is the series that will show you. It’s full of fun facts about daily life in every corner of our big wide world. In this book, you’ll find out about transport. How do you get to school or visit other places? Maybe you walk, or maybe you ride in a bus, train or car. But in some places, kids get to school by boat. And in cold countries, a few lucky children even use skis to get around!
- Bright and simple KS1 non-fiction with beautiful colour photos
- Explores familiar aspects of daily life that children easily relate to
- A fascinating very first look at different countries and cultures
- Celebrates the diversity of children’s lives around the globe
October 1st, 2015
AR book level: 4.2; Lower years; 0.5 points
- 24 pages
This product has not been reviewed yet.