Night Bus Hero
Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From Onjali Q. Rauf, the award-winning and best-selling author of The Boy at the Back of the Class, comes another incredible story, told with humour and heart.
‘The boy’s an absolute menace.’ ‘He’s a bully. A lost cause!’ ‘Why can’t he be more like his sister?’
I’ve been getting into trouble for as long I can remember. Usually I don’t mind ‘cos some of my best, most brilliant ideas have come from sitting in detention.
But recently it feels like no one believes me about anything – even when I’m telling the truth! And it’s only gotten worse since I played a prank on the old man who lives in the park.
Everyone thinks I’m just a bully. They don’t believe I could be a hero.
But I’m going to prove them all wrong…
Told from the perspective of a bully, this book explores themes of bullying and homelessness, while celebrating kindness, friendship and the potential everyone has to change for the good.
August 6th, 2020
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.3; Middle years; 8.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
3booksAdam Baron Pack x3
Death Sets Sail
- The Princess and the Suffragette: a sequel to A Little Princess PB
Accidental Prime Minister Returns
SAVE Promo available
- The Queen's Fool
The Misadventures of Max Crumbly #3: Masters of Mischief
- Me, My Dad and the End of the Rainbow
10booksNew Fiction: YA Pack
- The Girl Who Speaks Bear
They Wish They Were Us (the gripping, read-in-one-sitting new murder mystery)
Clap When You Land
- A Life Story: Stephen Hawking
- What Momma Left Me
- Scholastic Classics: The Wind in the Willows
- Scholastic Classics: Little Women
- Kidnap on the California Comet
- Alex Rider: Alex Rider: Nightshade
- Skulduggery Pleasant #1: Skulduggery Pleasant
- Nevermoor #1: The Trials of Morrigan Crow
- Nothing Ever Happens Here
The Star Outside My Window
The Top Secret History of Codes and Codebreaking
- Brightstorm #1: Brightstorm: A Sky-Ship Adventure
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- All I Want For Christmas
- The Battle of the Beetles #1: Beetle Boy
- Sky Hawk
Football Legends: Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain
- Real-Life Stories: David Walliams