Rainbow Magic One-Offs: Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
Rated 4/5 from 4 ratings
1 review (Add a review)
Get ready for an exciting fairy adventure with the no. 1 bestselling series for girls aged 5 and up.
Kate the Royal Wedding Fairy makes sure that all weddings are happy and magical! But when mean Jack Frost steals the True Love Crown, the Fairyland royal wedding is sure to be a disaster. Can Kirsty and Rachel find the crown so the royal couple will live happily ever after…?
‘These stories are magic; they turn children into readers!’ ReadingZone.com
If you like Rainbow Magic, check out Daisy Meadows’ other series: Magic Animal Friends and Unicorn Magic!
April 7th, 2011
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.4; Lower years; 1.0 points
Add a review
Customers also bought
Baby Aliens: There's a Werewolf in My Tent!
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Magic Hamster
- Witch Girl
- Hetty Feather
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules
The Babysitters Club Graphic Novel #3: Mary Anne Saves the Day
- The Extincts
- Tom Gates #2: Excellent Excuses (And Other Good Stuff)
A Life Story: Captain Tom Moore
Wigglesbottom Primary: The Toilet Ghost
- Geronimo Stilton: The Sewer Rat Stink (Graphic Novel #1)
- Evie's War
- Making Friends: Back to the Drawing Board (Graphic Novel)
- The Accidental Prime Minister
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #9: The Long Haul
- Hound Heroes #1: Beware the Claw! (Hound Heroes #1)
- Kid Normal #1: Kid Normal
- Lightning Girl #1: Lightning Girl
Tamarind and the Star of Ishta
- Planet Greta: How Greta Thunberg Wants You to Help Her Save Our Planet
- Making Friends (Graphic Novel)