Scholastic Reading Pro Lexile Packs: Level 700L-790L (Upper Primary) Pack A x 33 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
We all know that kids should read more. But how do you stock up on books that you know are just right for your readers? Easy! Try our great-value Lexile packs: the instant way to build your library with levelled books for steady reading progression. They’re perfect for use with Scholastic Reading Pro: our revolutionary way to find the right book at the right time for the right child, exactly suited to their interests and reading level.
- Books grouped by Lexile and age levels to ensure the perfect match for young readers
- Wide range of genres, styles, themes and formats to broaden reading experience
- A quick and easy way to fill gaps and keep your bookshelves stocked
- Quality books by top authors to keep children entertained and perfectly challenged
- All the books in this pack have a corresponding quiz in Scholastic Reading Pro
PS: if you’ve not tried Scholastic Reading Pro, find out more here.
July 6th, 2017
In this pack
- Animal Magic #7: Mousemagic
- Boy X
Chaos Walking #3: Monsters of Men
- Chestnut Hill #8: A Time to Remember
- Demon Dentist
- Disaster Diaries: Zombies!
- Ellie's War #2: Wherever You Are
- Gaby's Angel
- Gangsta Granny
- Geek Girl #2: Model Misfit
- Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits (Classic Edition)
- Jamie Johnson #1: The Kick Off
- Jamie Johnson #4: Man of the Match
- Lily Alone
- Lily and the Shining Dragons
- Master Crook's Crime Academy #2: Robbery for Rascals
Murder Most Unladylike #2: Arsenic for Tea
- Pendragon Legacy: Lance of Truth
- Rose and the Silver Ghost
- Storm Horse
- Tallia Storm #1: Pop Girl
- The BFG
The BFG (Film Edition)
- The Girl of Ink and Stars
- The Samurai Wars #1: The Black Lotus
The Secret Cooking Club
The Secrets Club: Alice in the Spotlight
- The Story of Tracy Beaker
Young Knights: Merlin
This product has not been reviewed yet.