This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Bestselling author Garth Nix joins the Spirit Animals team of authors for this third book in the series – an epic book series that leaps from the page into a riveting online game. Your book is the key to claim your spirit animal! Erdas is a land of balance. A rare link, the spirit animal bond, bridges the human and animal worlds. Conor, Abeke, Meilin, and Rollan each have this gift-and the grave responsibility that comes with it. But the Conquerors are trying to destroy this balance. They’re swallowing whole cities in their rush for power-including Meilin’s home. Fed up with waiting and ready to fight, Meilin has set off into enemy territory with her spirit animal, a panda named Jhi. Her friends aren’t far behind . . . but they’re not the only ones. The enemy is everywhere. The fate of Erdas has fallen on the shoulders of these brave strangers . . . and on you..
- Part engrossing book series, part action role-playing game – discover your spirit animal and join the adventure.
- Six immersive novels and a breathtaking game make this a world children will want to live in for ever
- Hardback format makes this a lovely gift
- Each book in the series will unlock expanded gameplay on the Spirit Animals online game site www.spiritanimals.com
- The stunning game puts players in the world of the books, drawing reluctant readers into the story
Spirit Animals (book 3)
April 3rd, 2014
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 5.5; Middle years; 7.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.