The Accidental Father Christmas
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The latest hilarious caper from author Tom McLaughlin. Funny by name. Funny by nature. Ben has one important thing on his Christmas list, and it’s the same thing every year. He wants his dad to be at home for Christmas. But his wish never comes true. And Ben’s starting to get a bit sceptical about Father Christmas’s existence, he needs proof. So, on Christmas Eve, he sets up an elaborate booby trap to capture the jolly bearded fella as he comes sliding down the chimney. Kicking off a sequence of hilarious events that makes this Christmas the most bonkers ever!
October 5th, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.8; Middle years; 5.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- The Mortal Instruments #1: City of Bones
- City of Ghosts #1: City of Ghosts
- A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder
Noughts and Crosses Graphic Novel
- Punching the Air
- Scholastic Classics: The Raven and Other Tales
Murder Most Unladylike #5: Mistletoe and Murder
- Little Badman and the Time-Travelling Teacher of Doom
You Should See Me in a Crown
The Misadventures of Max Crumbly #3: Masters of Mischief
- Goosebumps: The Abominable Snowman of Pasadena
- Marvel Avengers Assembly #1: Orientation (Marvel: Avengers Assembly #1)
- Boy Underwater
- A Life Story: Katherine Johnson
- Skulduggery Pleasant #13: Seasons of War
- The Sun is Also a Star
4booksRaina Telgemeier Graphic Fiction Pack x 4
- Yes No Maybe So
- The Hate U Give
A Medal for Leroy
We Are the Beaker Girls
- Good Girl, Bad Blood