The Dancing Bear
Part of the following pack:
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A beautiful modern fairytale from the former Children’s Laureate. In a tiny village high among remote mountains, a bear cub is adopted by an orphan girl. The bond between them seems unbreakable – until a film crew arrives in search of a dancing bear. This lyrical, poetic story will captivate every child with its dramatic setting and vivid themes of loyalty, friendship and change.
December 31st, 1994
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
AR book level: 4.4; Middle years; 1.0 points
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Anne Frank: The Diary of a Young Girl (Abridged)
- Flip-Up Fairy Tales: The Gingerbread Man
30copiesThe Boy in the Striped Pyjamas x 30
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic
30copiesFlat Stanley x 30
The Superworm Sticker Activity Book
- The Iron Man
- The Hodgeheg
- George's Marvellous Medicine
6copiesMatilda x 6
- The Midnight Hour #2: The Midnight Howl
- All That's Left in the World
- Draw With Rob: Build a Story
- The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- The Boy in the Striped Pyjamas
8booksRoss Welford Pack x8
- The Storm Leopards
- Legacy of Orisha #2: Children of Virtue and Vengeance
- Love You to Death
- The Brightstorm Chronicles #2: Darkwhispers: A Brightstorm Adventure
The Immortal Games
- Horrible Science: Nasty Nature
Ellie Engle Saves Herself
- This Woven Kingdom
- Horrible Histories: Awful Egyptians
- Skandar and the Phantom Rider
- Evie's War