Buy this and your school gets €1.50 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 2/5 from 3 ratings
0 reviews (Add a review)
The book behind the viral internet sensation of “The Scottish Granny” reading this story to her grandchild. A young boy suddenly notices a big problem – his bum has a huge crack! So he sets off to find a new one.
- Will he choose an armor-plated bum?
- A rocket bum?
- A robot bum?
COLLECT THE SERIES
- I Need a New Bum (picture paperback, board book)
- I’ve Broken My Bum! (picture paperback)
- My Bum Is So Noisy (picture paperback)
- My Bum Is So Cheeky! (picture paperback)
December 6th, 2018
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Fun with Waffle! Sticker Activity Book
6copiesBaby Aliens: The Spy Who Loved School Dinners x 6
- Donut the Destroyer
6copiesThe Hundred-Mile-An-Hour Dog x 6
Barrington Stoke 4u2read: Shona, Word Detective
- Mr Skip
- Tom Crean: Ice Man
6copiesDiary of a Killer Cat x 6
- The New Bum Series!: I've Broken My Bum!
Barrington Stoke Fiction: Home Ground
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle the Pop Dog
- You Can't Stop the Big Bad Bogey!
- The Giggle Pigs
- Aliens Love Dinopants
- Pokémon Fiction: Ash's Big Challenge
- Marvel Avengers Assembly #1: Orientation (Marvel: Avengers Assembly #1)
- Future Baby: Future Astronaut
- The Adventures of Harry Stevenson #2: Guinea Pig Superstar!
Mog the Forgetful Cat
Hubert Horatio: How to Raise Your Grown-Ups
- Sam Wu #6: Sam Wu is Not Afraid of Space
- Wizarding Wand UV Torch Pen