Toto the Ninja Cat and the Superstar Catastrophe with FREE Keyring Pack
by Dermot O'Leary (author) and Nick East (illustrator)
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
- FREE ROI postage for schools on orders containing at least one paid item.*
- FREE ROI postage on orders €40 or over
- €8 postage charge on ROI orders
Book Club orders
- FREE postage to schools*
- Books will be despatched after the school's order is confirmed
ROI postage within 8 working days
Postage charges and times vary for overseas addresses
*Excluding border charge
Nine lives. Ninja moves. This heroic cat is a furry force to reckon with! Toto, the blind cat who keeps London safe from notorious animal villains, is taking a well-earned break. She’s off to the world’s most famous music festival – Catstonbury! It’ll be the perfect chance to lose herself in the crowd. But a villain has a dastardly plan to hypnotise the audience, turning them into evil minions while a world-famous band is on stage! How can Toto stop this disaster? Fur is going to fly…
- A delightful caper by broadcaster Dermot O’Leary
- Dramatic black-and-white illustrations by Nick East
- Purrfect for sharing aloud or curling up with alone
- Ideal for fans of Atticus Claw and 101 Dalmatians
October 3rd, 2019
This product has not been reviewed yet.