Usborne First Reading: Why the Kangaroo Jumps
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Once, Kangaroo couldn’t jump. Find out how that changed in this charmingly illustrated adaptation of one of Rudyard Kipling’s much-loved Just So Stories. Part of the Usborne Reading Programme, this book is specially written for children who are learning to read and includes entertaining puzzles to solve at the end.
August 3rd, 2017
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Flamingo Celeste is Not Like the Rest (PB)
- Celeste the Giraffe Loves to Laugh (PB)
6booksFairytale Friends Picture Book Pack
There's an Alien in Your Book
- Beans to Chocolate
6booksBe a Scientist Pack
- The Mega Magic Hair Swap!
- My Bindi
Dear Dinosaur: Dear Spookysaur
The Way Back Home
- My Hair
- Lift-the-Flap Questions and Answers About Space
6booksMy First Book of Nature Pack x 6
- The Mist Monster
Twenty Dinosaurs at Bedtime
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #6: Cabin Fever
- Pokémon Early Reader: Legendary Ultra Beasts
- Rumaysa: Ever After
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #7: The Third Wheel
The Most Exciting Eid
Diary of a Wimpy Kid #8: Hard Luck
- Marvel Avengers Assembly #2: The Sinister Substitute
12booksUsborne Phonics Pack x 12
- In My Mosque
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #10: Old School
- Llama Glamarama