Usborne Phonics Readers Pack x 9 Pack
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Words to rhyme, flaps to flip and cute pictures to make you happy. Usborne’s charming series will make you smile and build your phonics skills for school. This year, phonics will be at the heart of what you learn in class. It’s a proven way to get better at reading. And this lovely Usborne series gives you a great head start. Do you love stories? Do you want to feel confident reading simple words? Then it’ll be perfect for you. Read, rhyme and lift the flaps to peep at funny surprises.
- Lovely first phonics for the youngest readers
- Funny stories with flip-flaps and a yellow duck to spot
- Simple rhymes and repetition of phonic sounds
- Supports the curriculum and its focus on phonics
March 3rd, 2016
In this pack
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Cow Takes a Bow
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Croc Gets a Shock
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Fat Cat on a Mat
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Kangaroo at the Zoo
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Mole in a Hole
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Shark in the Park
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Ted in a Red Bed
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Toad Makes a Road
- Usborne Phonics Readers: Underpants for Ants
This product has not been reviewed yet.