Usborne Wipe-Clean: First Pen Control
This product is not currently available.
To help you find what you're looking for, see similar items below.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
A wipe-clean book with drawing and tracing activities to help children practise holding and manipulating a pen. Little children can solve the monster machine maze, join the dots in a picnic and trace over the circles, loops and swirls made by fireworks in the sky. With a special wipe-clean pen so mistakes are easy to correct and the activities can be done again and again. A fun way to develop the pen control skills that are essential for learning to write.
Paperback, Wipe Clean
June 4th, 2015
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A Dog's Tale: Life Lessons for a Pup
- Wind in the Willows anniversary gift picture book
I Was There...: On Board the Titanic (new edition)
Now Go to Sleep!
First Learning: Phonics
- Moon and Me: Hello, Pepi Nana!
- Pokemon: Ash’s Quest - The Essential Handbook
- Adventures of Paddington: First Snow
- Marvel Black Panther #1: Shuri: A Black Panther Novel (Marvel)
- D-Day: The World War II Invasion That Changed History
- Mindful Monsters: Roar Your Worries Away
- Usborne Very First Reading: Easy Phonics Words
- The New Bum Series!: My Bum is SO NOISY!
- The Wonky Donkey
12booksUsborne Phonics Readers Pack x 12
- My Story: The Titanic (reloaded)
When Jelly Had a Wobble
4booksDavid Walliams Picture Books Pack x 4
- My Best Friend: My Best Friend on the Titanic