Buy this and your school gets €2.34 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover what it means to be a young transgender and/or non-binary person in the twenty-first century in this frank and funny guide for 14+ teens, from the author of This Book is Gay. In What’s the T?, Stonewall ambassador, bestselling trans author and former PSHE teacher Juno Dawson defines a myriad of labels and identities and offers uncensored advice on coming out, sex and relationships with her trademark humour and lightness of touch. Juno has also invited her trans and/or non-binary friends to make contributions, ensuring this inclusive book reflects as many experiences as possible, and features the likes of Travis Alabanza and Jay Hulme.
The companion title to the This Book Is Gay, What’s the T? tackles the complex realities of growing up trans with honesty and humour, and is joyfully illustrated by gender non-conforming artist Soofiya.
February 4th, 2021
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Ikigai for Teens: How to Find Your Path in Life
4booksThe Naughtiest Unicorn Pk x4
- Daphne and Velma #2: The Dark Deception (Daphne and Velma Novel #2)
- A Problem Shared: Death
- The Wonky Donkey Sound Book
3booksThe Worries Pack
- How It All Blew Up
- Big Words for Little People: Calmness
11booksScholastic Classics Pack x11
- The Girl From The Sea
- Animal Ark Special #1: The Purrfect Sleepover
- Blippi: Baby Farm Animals
Onyeka and the Legacy of the Sun
- Welcome to St Hell: My trans teen misadventure
- Queer Up: An Uplifting Guide to LGBTQ+ Love, Life and Mental Health
- Murder of Crows (Lethal Lit, Book 1)
- Gay Club!
- A Problem Shared: Talking About Prejudice
4booksMichelle Robinson Pack x4
- Archie Horror #1: A Werewolf in Riverdale (Archie Horror, Book 1)