Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Winner of the Children’s Book Award.
Shhh! You are about to enter a giant’s castle. Can you get through the book without waking up the huge scary giant who lives there? What will you do if he wakes up? Why – shut the book of course! Full of exciting flip-flaps to lift up and look under, this story adventure is loosely based on Jack and the Beanstalk. How quietly can you tiptoe? Dare you peek behind that door? Is the giant still asleep? Shhh!
- A thrilling picture book adventure full of flaps to lift
- Actively involves readers in the story’s daring mission
- Ramps up the excitement every time a flap is raised
- Classic fun that was shortlisted for the Smarties Prize
“With its understated text and imaginative artwork, this unusual work draws readers into story and setting in a way that few picture books can.” Publishers Weekly
5452 in Schools Catalogue 2022/23
June 18th, 1999
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- I Want My Potty!
- There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Fly
Frog and Toad Together
- Down By the Station
- Anancy and Mr Dry-Bone
- Read & Respond: The Twits
- The Enormous Crocodile (Colour Edition)
30copiesThe Witches x 30
The Train Ride
Come On, Daisy
Mrs Armitage on Wheels
- Owl Babies
- Oxford School Thesaurus
- Handa's Surprise
- Oxford School Dictionary
- Read & Respond: Stick Man
- Read & Respond: Jasper's Beanstalk
- Farmer Duck
- Six Dinner Sid
- Julian is a Mermaid
- Read & Respond: Hetty Feather
- Read & Respond: The Owl Who Was Afraid of the Dark
- Read & Respond: We're Going on a Bear Hunt
- Read & Respond: Flat Stanley
- Read & Respond: Owl Babies
- The Selfish Crocodile