Buy this and your school gets €1.20 to spend on books Orders of €10 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
Rated 5/5 from 1 rating
1 review (Add a review)
Would you rather be a nerd or a ninja? Think before you answer! Nelson is a massive nerd. He’s unfit, uncool and awkward. He secretly dreams of being a ninja with amazing battle skills. That is, until he wakes up on his tenth birthday and finds out that he actually is a ninja: the last ninja on Earth! The only problem with being a ninja is – actually, wait! There are lots! And the biggest problem is that now Nelson has to save the world. How will he do that when he can’t even put his pants on the right way round?
- The first two books in this endearing hit series
- Hilarious middle-grade fiction with witty illustrations
- Perfect for fans of Captain Underpants and Tom Gates
- Written by hugely popular Australian comedian Anh Do
- Unlikely hero Nelson will inspire and reassure every kid
October 3rd, 2019