Horrible Histories: Up in the Air
Buy this and your school gets €1.30 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
Discover all the foul facts about the history of air travel with history’s most horrible headlines: in-flight edition. The master of making history fun, Terry Deary, turns his attention to the skies. From the Chinese prisoners who were sent up on kites and the brave but foolish failures who jumped from a height on home-made wings to the first real successes of the Montgolfier balloon and the Wright Brothers’ powered flight. It’s all in Horrible Histories: Up in the Air :
- fully illustrated throughout and packed with hair-raising stories – with all the horribly hilarious bits included
- with a fresh take on the classic Horrible Histories style, perfect for fans old and new
- the perfect series for anyone looking for a fun and informative read
- Horrible Histories has been entertaining children and families for generations with books, TV, stage show, magazines, games and 2019’s brilliantly funny Horrible Histories: the Movie – Rotten Romans.
Get your history right here and collect the whole horrible lot. Read all about it!
740 in Setanta SCB Offer Sept 2023
March 4th, 2021
Lexiles are the global standard in reading assessment. They are unique as
they are able to measure a child and a book on the same scale – ensuring
the right book gets to the right child at the right time.
For more details see What is a lexile?.
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
- Usborne First Reading: How Elephants Lost Their Wings
- Horrible Histories: All at Sea
Horrible Histories: Cut-throat Celts
Horrible Histories: Pirates (newspaper edition)
Alex Rider #11: Never Say Die
- The Beach House
5booksWhat to Read After: The Boy at the Back of the Class Pack
Horrible Histories: Angry Aztecs
- Vegan Family Cookbook
Horrible Histories: Horrible History of Britain and Ireland (newspaper edition)
Bright Brown Baby: Hey, Baby Girl
- Usborne First Reading: The Boy Who Cried Wolf (Level 3)
- The Book of Dust #2: Volume Two: The Secret Commonwealth
- Hello, I Must Be Going
Horrible Histories: Savage Stone Age (newspaper edition)
Horrible Histories: Blitzed Brits
Horrible Histories: Groovy Greeks (newspaper edition)
- In a Nutshell: The Story of the Giant's Causeway
Clap When You Land
- Rebel Cats! Brave Tales of Feisty Felines
- A Life Story: A Life Story: William and Catherine
- Scholastic Classics: Black Beauty
- Parachute Kids
- The Undefeated
- Rule of Wolves (King of Scars Book 2)
- Strangeworlds Travel Agency: The Secrets of the Stormforest
Horrible Histories: Vile Victorians
Why Do We Remember? The Battle of Hastings
SAVE Promo available