Buy this and your school gets €1.82 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
From multi-award-winning Neil Gaiman comes a spectacularly silly, mind-bendingly clever, brilliantly bonkers adventure – with lip-smackingly gorgeous illustrations by Chris Riddell.
Mum’s away. Dad’s in charge. There’s no milk. So Dad saves the day by going to buy some.
Really, that’s all that happens. Very boring. YAAAAAAAAAWN.
There are absolutely none of the following inside: GLOBBY GREEN ALIENS! INTERGALACTIC POLICE! PIRATES! And most definitely NOT a time-travelling hot-air balloon piloted by the brilliant Professor Steg …
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
Vote For Effie
- Minecraft: The Official Beginner’s Handbook (Updated Edition)
Look Both Ways
The Disgusting Sandwich
- Ocean Meets Sky
Atticus Claw Breaks the Law
- Wildspark: A Ghost Machine Adventure
- Utterly Me, Clarice Bean
- My Brother is a Superhero
Asha and the Spirit Bird
SAVE Promo available
- Julian is a Mermaid
- The Legends of Eerie-on-Sea #1: Malamander
- Mr Gum #1: You're a Bad Man, Mr Gum!
Murder Most Unladylike #1: Murder Most Unladylike
- Hair Love
Tom Gates #18: Ten Tremendous Tales
- Where the River Runs Gold
- Barrington Stoke Fiction: A Dangerous Game
A Monster Calls
- Can You See Me?
- Christmas Carol
- Funky Chickens
- Break the Mould
- Hetty Feather
4booksBig Cat Shakespeare Pack x 4
- Paint Me a Poem: New Poems Inspired by Art in the Tate
The Fish in Room 11
- Look Up!