Buy this and your school gets €1.70 to spend on books Orders of €20 or more will earn 20% of your order value back in Scholastic Rewards for your school.
This product has not been rated yet.
0 reviews (Add a review)
The book behind the viral internet sensation of “The Scottish Granny” reading this story to her grandchild, wrapped in a super fun, colour-changing cover with sequins. A young boy suddenly notices a big problem – his bum has a huge crack! So he sets off to find a new one.
- Will he choose an armor-plated bum?
- A rocket bum?
- A robot bum?
This product has not been reviewed yet.
Add a review
Customers also bought
A Christmas Carol (Illustrated Novel)
- Hello Neighbor #1: Missing Pieces
6copiesYou Choose x 6
- The Dragon Prince #1: Moon (The Dragon Prince Novel #1)
- Christmas Jumper Colouring Book
Excuse Me, Santa
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #15: The Deep End
Disney Frozen II: Magical Story
- Waffle the Wonder Dog: Waffle's Birthday
- Dog Man: Guide to Creating Comics in 3-D
- Midnight Sun
2booksBaby Shark Duo
Ness the Nurse
- Baby Shark: Hide-and-Seek, Baby Shark! Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo Doo
- The Wonky Donkey Book and Toy Boxed Set
The Grinny Granny Donkey
- The Ultimate Guide to TikTok (100% Unofficial)
5booksRSPCA Pack x 5
- Scholastic Classics: Irish Fairy Tales, Myths and Legends
- Is There Anybody Out There?
Murderous Maths: The Magic of Maths
- Diary of a Wimpy Kid #2: Rodrick Rules
- Tom Gates: Big Book of Fun Stuff